Fire Cider Workshop
Join us for a workshop in learning how to make your own fire cider! This includes all supplies. You will learn and understand the benefits of the herbs used in making this amazing tonic!
Fire Cider Benefits
1- antibacterial and natural antibiotics
- Garlic, horseradish, and ginger have very strong antibacterial properties and to have them all combined and infused together will make a fire cider that is very powerful antibacterial tonic and remedy..
- Really effective against strep throat, chest infections, coughing, and congestions.
2-Antifungal and candida buster
- Fire cider possesses strong antifungal properties because of garlic, onion, and ginger in particular.
- The active ingredients in ginger …do not only have antifungal properties but they help the liver to halt the candida overgrowth while the body detoxify itself.
3-Antiviral and natural flu destroyer
- Garlic, ginger, onion make fire cider a unique and one of a kind natural antiviral.
- Garlic and onion belong to the allium family and these foods are sulfur-rich which makes fire cider one of nature’s most powerful antiviral remedies.
- The difference between eating garlic or ginger by themselves and drinking fire cider is that fermenting these roots and herbs in apple cider vinegar for a long time allows all these active and powerful ingredients to be extracted and make them readily bioavailable and easy to digest.
4-Keep your heart young with fire cider- Garlic and onion are proven to help with lower high blood pressure
Remove plaques from arteries
Raise HDL cholesterol
lowers blood cholesterol
- Ginger, on the other hand, is also been found to prevent atherosclerosis, lowers cholesterol, and prevents the oxidation of LDL (low-density cholesterol).